Monday, April 29, 2013

How does it comes?

So I back to blog again ? If you know me, I was active in blogging three years ago. I was in college that time. I had considered to keep and continue to the same blog. However, I didn't make it because of much technical problem when I tried to change the appearance of the blog. Anyway, past become memories; everything from now on is fresh and updated. Basically, I am not good to express in words. My photography speaks all mostly. It will be my photo diary. I wish blogging can motivate me to hold and create moment via camera.

So welcome you to my blog and you'll be seeing a lot of photos about who I am, how I am, what am I doing and where am I going. I'm trying to hold, create and collect all beautiful moments by my photography. Enjoy your stay with me, shuching. Love.

No comments :

Post a Comment