Saturday, May 18, 2013

Teacher's Day Dinner @ Golden Dragon Boat Restaurant

A Thanksgiving and Teacher's Day dinner was happily ended yesterday at Golden Dragon Boat Restaurant. Compared to last year at the same place, this year got much laughter from colleagues staffs and VIP guests, different nicer dishes served by restaurant, stronger sense of humor from duo mcee on stage (good job, my colleagues) and better sponsorship for lucky draw prizes. Every prizes are practical to use for teachers such as voucher, pendrive and electrical applicant. But too bad, due to numbering mistake in prize arrangement, my number was the only one which left out to draw and call. The moment was quite embarrassing. Anyway, I enjoyed the night and got some precious photos with colleagues.

I miss my ex-housemate. We have some time don't chit chat together after we moved separately. 
I love this photo with my funky colleagues and also my black&white dress. 
He said, "Photographer is a person who sacrifice his night for others happiness. Only self-determination and self-enjoyment to be part of the night can move myself to accomplish the duty.
It's true. I absolutely understand as I had myself in this position. It is admired. 
 Shu Yi, craziest colleague in office. Yeahh~ She still keeps her craziness although she is wife of someone.
Table of the night.
I like their humor style to bring up happy mood of night
Our VIP guest, Mr. Ong Tee Keat
The only food shot, shark fin~

Location
Golden Dragon Boat Restaurant
No 10, Jalan Kampung Pandan, 55100, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Contact 
03-9281 1313 or 03-9281 6633 or 03-9281 9933

Website
http://goldendragonboat.blogspot.com/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Golden-Dragonboat-Restaurant/141710531072

No comments :

Post a Comment