Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bite Juicy Meatball @ Ikea Mutiara Damansara

Ikea was the first store I went when I had my first visit to this KL city. I think I was 15. Ikea does, impress me by its simple-designed and friendly used furniture which comprise from home until office needs. But I  never thought that Ikea is one of food spot that people are willing to line-up and wait for. 

Swedish beef meatball is the signature dish at Ikea food court. Meatballs are made from minced beef, served with thick gravy from beef stock, and lingonberry jam with thick cut fries. Firstly, I love the thick sauce, well-matched with the meatball. And secondly, I wonder about the mix and match of the sweet lingonberry jam with salted gravy.  Both combination looks weird, but in another way, they are special and good to try. If you are beef lover, you can go for it.If you are non-beefeater, they do serve spaghetti, snack like chicken wing and salad, dessert and on on. Daim cake gets positive review from food bloggers. 


Swedish meatballs with fries (RM 8.90 for 10 pieces)

Photographed at Ikea Mutiara Damansara with boyfriend on March ago, 2o13. Salivary gland is stimulated when I'm writing this post. Bite the juicy meatball.

Location
No.2 Jalan PJU 7/2, Mutiara Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia 

Opening Hour
Sun – Thurs: 10am to 10pm Fri, Sat and eve of public holidays: 10am to 11pm

Contact
(603) 7726 7777 fax: (603) 7726 6255

Website
http://www.ikea.com/my/en/

No comments :

Post a Comment