Saturday, June 01, 2013

The Way We Travel

One thing that I like about boyfriend and I in managing our relationship is, although we are being apart between two countries, we still can make a short trip happen in the way we want. So far, boyfriend and I enjoy cuti-cuti (holiday) in Malaysia. Oversea might be next and later if we save enough money. I believe dream will come true if we work harder for it.
Travel is like studying for exam. Many reading are needed for a D.I.Y trip. In our recent trip to Cameron Highlands in Pahang, we started from studying Cameron Highlands' map (from cameronhighlandinfo.com), identifying the route to reach Cameron from KL, looking for nice hotel in reasonable price (via booking.com, tripadvisor, asiaroom, and agoda) until spotting good food and tourist places from travel and food blogs (blog review helps a lot). Although pre-travel takes time to get details, it is fun in communication and we explore till we know an unfamiliar or unknown place more and better.
A journey is the best measured in our relationship, rather than miles. I love the chemical that we have along the ways.

p/s: so, where's next?

No comments :

Post a Comment